- Within a chemical process plant it is necessary to remove acid mist and droplets from the gas stream which otherwise:-
Damage downstream equipments
- Increase atmospheric emissions
Lose valuable acid from the gas stream
- We with our expertise can help you on this.
Suppliers of Equipments
- With our experience we can deliver customized solutions that can meet your requirements.
Engineering & Optimisation
- Most optimum product design for your new, existing or even aged plant.
Shutdown Delivery Service
- Be it any situation we are well equipped for repair and replacements in any reasonable given time span.
CANDLE FILTERS FOR CHLOR ALKALI INDUSTRY
- Chlorine, Caustic and Hydrogen can be produced using electrolysis on common salts such as Sodium Chloride and Potassium Chloride. Electrolysis takes place and brine is extracted via Anode and Cathode cells on either side of the membrane.
CANDLE FILTERS FOR SULFURIC ACID INDUSTRY
- Gas stream loaded with fine mist particles will enter the bed of densely packed fibers from one side, while from the other side clean gas will emerge. The liquid separated by either Brownian or Impaction methodology will drain off by gravity.
- The liquid separated by either Brownian or Impaction methodology will drain off by gravity.