The development and testing of UNICON’s products and systems has been carried out in practice in several hundred locations, thus establishing a reliable frame of reference for customized designs the non-clogging feature
Engineered for longevity:
- The long lifetime and trouble free operation of the system is due to the use of low velocity and wear-resistant materials
- Minimized maintenance costs are achieved through low wear and tear due to the low conveying velocities
Other Industry :
- Most Economical
- Power Efficient
- High capacity conveying line
- Ability to stop and restart due to injection of air at required points
- Smaller conveying lines
- Conveying distance upto 2000 meters
- Wide range of vessel sizes
- Shortest delivery time
- Most Preferable type of control
- Ability to perform relay logic, timing, counting and sequencing functions.
- Performs the tasks required for pneumatic conveying system control.
- Performs all ash handling controls
- Allows flexibility in control schemes
- Ability to trouble shoot, modify and expand with the system.
Cement: Conveying of Cements Dust, Clinker Dust, Gypsum Dust, Slag Duct, Fly Ash; Iron & Steel: Conveying of Sinter Dust, Cast House dust, Stock House dust, etc,.